My mom sent me this cute picture of her cat napping in the window. This is how I felt this morning, and am thankful it’s Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow!
1. Electric Run- Last Saturday night we ran the 5K Electric Run. It was held atWembley Stadium, and the course was pretty much running around the stadium and back. They had different stopping points around the course where music was playing and people could stop and dance and take pictures. Once you finished, they had a stage with dance music playing where everyone gathered and hung out dancing there. There was also beer, burgers, and fish and chips available for purchase after, it was funny seeing people walking around with pints of beer after a run!
2. Liverpool – Tomorrow we are driving to Liverpool to watch Everton v Manchester City, it should be a good game and I hope we win! It takes about 3 hours to get there, so it’s going to be a long day of sitting!
3. WWII Zombie Blitz- For Greg’s birthday I got him a zombie apocalypse experience. It is set in the 1940s during WWII and the story is Nazi Soldiers have been experimenting on people and they have turned into zombies. We some how become apart of the story and I imagine we will be chased by a few zombies!
4. May Day- Monday the 5th is May Day here, and we get the day off work! Apparently it is the time of the year when warmer weather begins and flowers and trees start to blossom. I guess the government thought it would be a shame to spend the day cooped up inside when we should be outside enjoying spring. Thanks again Queenie!
5. Sweet potato rosemary & garlic biscuits- Since I’ve been on my venison kick lately, when I was having one of the steaks, I realized it tasted a lot like breakfast sausage. Unfortunately McDonald’s breakfast sausage sandwiches has been the only place here to get anything similar to my ‘Merican breakfast sausage. Once I realized I’ve found a very tasty, and much healthier replacement, a healthier biscuit had to follow! I wanted something with more sweet potato, less flour, and no butter. I loosely followed this recipe. It said it made 7-8 biscuits, but the pictures were very deceiving and they were more like donut hole size than biscuits so I made reshaped them and made 6.
Sweet potato rosemary & garlic biscuits
Calories Carbs Protein Fat Fiber Sugar